Component Level Computer Repairs Electronics Technician Job London SE1
Creative IT (UK) LTD is a well-established computer repairs company in London. We are looking for a full-time experienced computer repair board’s chip level technician to join our team and perform rework and repair on printed circuit board
The ideal candidate must be expert at supporting all branded laptops, be able to solve common hardware chip level, diagnose problem on boards, fix and replace chip and have experience in reballing BGA using a rework station and deballing and rebelling VGA & GPU.
Main duties include :
• Soldering iron and using hot air machine during process
• Removing and replacing of ball grid array devices
• Testing points on components and basic application specific integrated circuits
• Replacing and cutting etch, adding connectors as needed
• Reading schematics and board layout files while reworking boards
• Building cables from components and changing pins in connectors
• Work with surface mounts and through hole devices as well as BGA components
Ability to replace the following components is essential:
– BGA Rework Reflow (Northbridge, Southbridge, graphics chips)
– BGA Reballing
– DC jack replacement
– Fuse replacement
– Power IC Replacement
– Controller IC replacement
No training offered. Candidates should have the ability to perform this work when applying.
Job Type: Full-time
Call + 442072376805
Comments are closed.